As this summer has been a little rainy, it does give you the time to test and trial new Doggy Treats, yeah :)There are so many recipes out there and especially with the ingredient pumpkin. It not something I usually would use – personally I do not like pumpkin – but apparently the dogs do, which is great.
Oh and did I mention it’s healthy too as it has lot’s of fibre in it.So I thought I give this one a try and guess what, Timmy loves those treats.
Well here are the Ingredients and guess what, it is a simple and easy recipe to follow:
1 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Flaxseed meal
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 cup Pumpkin Pureé
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 180′ Celsius. Line one baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix first all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add then the pumpkin, peanut butter and the egg and mix well until you have a nice dough.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness you like (it doesn’t rise up while baking). Best way is to roll out on a parchment paper.
- Then with cookies cutter you cut out the shapes you love.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then spoil your pup with those delicious treats.
The Dog Treats you can keep either in a airtight container in the fridge and keep up to one week, or freeze them up to 3 months. Enjoy baking and until next time, take carewoof, woof xox